• A small, quiet, friendly and relaxed, mature facility.
• 7 stalls (10'x12') in an open concept barn that is well ventilated for the health of your horse.
• All of the stalls have interlocking rubber matting
• Stalls are cleaned daily and picked out before the horses are put to bed at night.
• Heated water buckets that are washed out daily and refilled with fresh water.
• Excellent quality hay.
• Individual feeding program.
• Daily turn out from dawn to dusk.
• Wash stall, bathroom and tack room.
• Very large paddocks with lots of grass.
• All paddocks have shelters and automatic water bowls.
• Brand new and brightly lit, 60'x120' indoor arena.
• Miles of hacking on groomed trails covering our 500 acre property.
• Stunning views of Lake Ontario and the surrounding Northumberland Hills from every trail you take.
• All of our inside boarders have access to the Ste. Anne’s Spa fitness facility (includes, weight equipment, treadmills, elliptical, stationary bikes, swim spa with treadmill in it, steam room, showers and change rooms).
• Out-of-town boarders get regular updates and pictures via text or email for the peace of mind that their horse is doing great.
Indoor Board: $375.00 + HST
Outdoor Board: $250 + HST
Indoor Board: $450 + HST
Outdoor Board: $275 + HST
Includes all of bronze plus:
• Use of seasonal trails
• Use of indoor arena
• Farrier holding
Indoor Board: $475 + HST
Outdoor Board: $300 + HST
Includes all of silver plus:
• Waived third party coach fee
• Maison Santé gym use
786 Massey Road, Grafton, ON, K0K 2G0
Local Telephone: 905-349-2493
Copyright © 2014 Ste. Anne's Spa